If In Crisis
NAMI Pasco does NOT provide crisis services or direct services, so if you or a loved one is experiencing a psychiatric crisis, please refer to these numbers:
- If you or someone you know is a danger to themselves or others, please call 911.
- Contact the emergency services number. On this page, you can search by city, county or zip code to find the community services board in your area.
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline (800) 273-TALK or (800) SUICIDE
Helpful Documents in an Emergency
- Mental Health Crisis Hotline: 1-800 442-HOPE (4673) or for online chat http://hopeline.com/
- Love to Know Recovery: A comprehensive list of Crisis Hotlines
- Teen Health and Wellness: List of hotlines that cover a variety of topics.
NAMI Pasco HelpLine
NAMI Pasco operates a HelpLine to provide information and resources to callers who are seeking information about mental illness topics. We are not a crisis hotline nor do we offer direct services. We can assist with locating support groups and educational programs, provide information on how to access the mental health system, and provide general information about mental illness, education, support, and recovery. We are unable to furnish referrals/names to specific therapists, counselors, doctors, treatment centers, lawyers. etc.
To reach our HelpLine for information and resources:
Call 1-(727) 992-9653
CRISES AND SUICIDE
NAMI (national) Information Line
(800) 950-NAMI (6264)
Girls & Boys Town National Hotline
National Hopeline Network
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
(800) 273-TALK (8255)
National Youth Crisis Hotline
(800) 442-HOPE (4673)
Al-Anon for Families of Alcoholics
Alcohol and Drug Helpline
Alcohol Treatment Referral Hotline
Alcohol & Drug Abuse Hotline
National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence Hopeline
National Institute on Drug Abuse Hotline
National Help Line for Substance Abuse
National Domestic Violence Hotline
National US Child Abuse Hotline